Fall 2018 CBS Sports Communications InternApply
Intern will assist in the day-to-day functions of the Sports Press/Communications department. Intern will perform a wide variety of jobs including collecting and distributing stories concerning CBS Sports talent, production and broadcasts; updating biographical information on talent and production; proofreading, fact checking and filing press releases and sports media clips; Assist in conference calls, ratings projects and assist with coordination of press events. Intern will report to the Senior Vice President, Communications.
- Solid knowledge and interest in sports, particularly college is required.
- Previous experience in public relations and/or communications preferred.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Able to work in a fast- paced environment under deadlines.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work and prioritize work assignments.
- Able to provide administrative support as needed.
- CBS Sports and CBS Sports Network Internships are paid at a standard competitive hourly rate, proper work authorization is needed to be employed within the United States.
- Internships are in New York, NY. Selected students must be willing to relocate or commute at their own expense.
- Internships are open to college juniors and seniors. Upon acceptance, we will require a letter from your school or transcript confirming you are a matriculated junior, senior, or law student..
- 3. 0 GPA or above.
- Online Application
- Resume and cover letter