Facilities and Program CoordinatorApply
CBS Business Unit: CBS Television Network
Job Type: Full-Time Staff
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
CBS was established in 1928, when founder William Paley purchased 16 independent radio stations and christened them the Columbia Broadcast System. Today, with more than 200 television stations and affiliates reaching virtually every home in the United States, CBS's total network lineup was watched by more than 110 million people a week during the 2017/2018 season. CBS has been the #1 network in primetime for 10 consecutive seasons. The network has the #1 comedy/scripted program, THE BIG BANG THEORY; #1 newsmagazine, 60 MINUTES; #l late night program, THE LATE SHOW WITH STEPHEN COLBERT and #1 daytime drama, THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS. Its programming arms include CBS Entertainment, CBS News and CBS Sports.
Format in IBMS scheduling system all network programs, commercials and promotion material airing on the CBS and CW television networks. Prepares the daily facility Transaction Report which schedules and routes all MDC and News facilities for air. Has immediate responsibility for the accuracy of the CBS and CW network origination channels.
• Schedules all program and commercial playback channels.
• Responsible for maintaining the master Network Presentation Schedules and Facility Transaction Reports.
• Coordinates in Air Control on day of air programming, commercial and promotion changes to schedules and disseminates updated information to operating areas.
- College graduate.
- Some exposure to the dynamics of television operations is preferred.
- Good analytical skills required.
- Must be able to react to various broadcast situations effectively.
- Familiarity with computer data entry.
- Must be detailed oriented.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled