Executive Assistant to Senior EVP of ProgrammingApply
CBS Network Entertainment is looking for a seasoned Assistant to support the Sr. EVP, Programming. Responsibilities include answering a heavy volume of telephone calls, coordinating meetings and events, scheduling meetings with outside clients, managing executive's calendar, making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports. Duties also include archiving, providing internal status and development reports as well as other general administrative duties.
- Facilitate and manage daily schedule of Sr. EVP.
- Screen and route calls as necessary; maintain detailed daily call log.
- Maintain effective communication with Sr. EVP regarding calendar, changes to calendar and schedule reminders.
- Keep updated records and documents for shows that are in production (i.e production schedules, show outlines, staffing lists, etc).
- Create agendas and other meeting materials as required.
- Prepare expense reports and reconcile travel expenses.
- Manage the inflow of materials for the departments reporting directly to the executive.
- Multi-task and balance competing schedules and priorities, efficiently handling (and anticipating whenever possible) last-minute changes.
- Minimum 3 years professional work experience is required, prior experience as an Executive or Personal Assistant is preferred.
- Previous entertainment industry experience is preferred.
- Passion for Entertainment and television.
- Resourceful, a self-starter, team player and efficient problem solver with the ability to anticipate the needs of the executive in a fast paced work environment.
- Must have strong communication skills and the ability to manage and prioritize a heavy workload.
- Must be detail oriented and organized; a stellar multi-tasker.
- Must maintain total discretion on all matters, confidential or otherwise.