Executive Assistant, EVP Network SalesApply
This position requires high level administrative support to the EVP, Advanced Advertising & Client Partnerships & the VP, Advanced Advertising. This is a highly visible, dynamic group that interfaces regularly with senior leaders within CBS and high level external customers. The ideal candidate will be experienced with highly sensitive and confidential issues in prioritizing and handling a wide range of administrative support related tasks with the ability to work independently, in an articulate and professional manner. Must have the ability to function under pressure in a fast paced environment while remaining flexible, proactive, and resourceful. Excellent communication and organizational skills a must.
- Providing the full range of administrative support including managing complex calendars, scheduling high-level, time-sensitive meetings with senior stakeholders, managing travel arrangements and completing expenses.
- Completes quality work on a timely basis, using judgment to prioritize / triage most urgent issues and working to resolve.
- Handle correspondence / documents of a confidential nature and where appropriate respond to, create, compose and/or edit written materials and/or e-mail responses.
- Expedite flow of work and initiates follow-up when necessary. Exercises sound judgment in anticipating priorities and potential conflicts to ensure deadlines are met.
- Completes other work and projects as assigned.
- Candidate should have at least 5 years' executive administrative experience that demonstrates an ability to carry out all office functions proficiently, including experience interfacing with senior management. Administrative experience in a sales organization within the entertainment industry is highly preferred.
- Attentive and disciplined, with strong organizational and problem solving skills.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word.
- Working knowledge of social media and streaming services.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Bachelor’s degree a plus