Executive Assistant, CBS VisionApply
CBS Research team is seeking an established Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative duties in support the Research department. We are looking for an individual with demonstrated professionalism and a true desire to develop a professional and longstanding partnership with, and be a right-hand person to the executives with whom they work.
Duties include but are not limited to interacting with senior leadership, and colleagues at all levels of the organization. Under general supervision, the Executive Assistant will perform a variety of routine to complex tasks and be responsible for specialized administrative and office management support services to the executive and management staff. The position will work closely with department executives in the performance of her/his duties. The individual must possess a demonstrated ability to operate effectively with senior executives, management and employees throughout the broader organization. The Executive Assistant will also be responsible for preparing and editing a wide range of documents and reports ranging from general correspondence to technical reports; creating and maintaining specialized reports, crafting powerpoint presentations, records and files, and performing other related duties as assigned. The position requires a high level of organizational skills, flexibility, corporate savvy, and professionalism.
· Manage calendar: Schedule conference calls and meetings. Keep executive and management apprised of ongoing calendar changes, action items, messages and relevant business issues, both internal and external.
· Book frequent travel on behalf of executives or team members. Due to the bi-coastal nature of the team, the ability to execute multiple travel changes and manage day-of-travel schedule and confirmations such as pick up times, flight delays, etc. is essential.
· Prepare and manage frequent expense reports and reconciliations
· Create, modify and format documents electronically including letters, memos, trip reports, itineraries, status reports, presentations (PowerPoint), spreadsheets (Excel), and other related documents (may be of a highly confidential/critical nature).
· Proofread, copy, scan, file, and track a variety of business documents.
· Assist as needed with the coordination of high-profile meetings and assist in the implementation of special events including creating and managing multifaceted invitation lists, reconciliation of responses, scheduling, agenda creation, logistics and catering.
· Manage highly confidential business matters and files.
· Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding executives available time
· Screen incoming calls, correspondence, interoffice materials. Determine the priority and respond appropriately.
· Coordinate and manage meetings, events, space plans, off sites, and take meeting minutes.
· Track and follow up on various action items to ensure schedules and due dates are met. Enhances executive's effectiveness by providing information management support; representing the executive to others.
· 3+ years administrative experience working with a senior executive
· Technically savvy professional with some media or technology background. Advanced skills in Word, Excel, Power Point, and other specialized computer programs.
· Expert level communication skills, both written, verbal and on the telephone.
· Advanced ability to exercise a degree of discretion judgment and be comfortable dealing with a large range of internal and external high-level managers, executives, organizations and confidential data.
· Proven experience in working in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient.
· Established experience in problem solving, prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously, following through, and manage issues in a timely manner.