Entertainment Diversity Intern - Spring 2018Apply
CBS Business Unit: CBS Television Network
Job Type: Paid Intern
Job Schedule: Part-Time
Job Location: Studio City, CA, US
CBS was established in 1928, when founder William Paley purchased 16 independent radio stations and christened them the Columbia Broadcast System. Today, with more than 200 television stations and affiliates reaching virtually every home in the United States, CBS's total network lineup was watched by more than 130 million people a week during the 2012/2013 season. The Network has the #1 drama/scripted program, NCIS; #1 sitcom, THE BIG BANG THEORY; #1 newsmagazine, 60 MINUTES; and #1 daytime drama, THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS. Its programming arms include CBS Entertainment, CBS News and CBS Sports.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask and work under pressure of tight deadlines.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
- Experience and familiarity with various social media applications preferred.
- Ability to maintain confidential material.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled