CBS Business Unit: CBS Television Network
Job Type: Full-Time Staff
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
CBS was established in 1928, when founder William Paley purchased 16 independent radio stations and christened them the Columbia Broadcast System. Today, with more than 200 television stations and affiliates reaching virtually every home in the United States, CBS's total network lineup was watched by more than 130 million people a week during the 2012/2013 season. The Network has the #1 drama/scripted program, NCIS; #1 sitcom, THE BIG BANG THEORY; #1 newsmagazine, 60 MINUTES; and #1 daytime drama, THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS. Its programming arms include CBS Entertainment, CBS News and CBS Sports.
- Daily review of Distribution orders for satellite and fiber services.
- Maintain customers and vendor rate information in departmental computer application.
- Monthly review and auditing of vendor bills.
- Monthly invoicing of internal and external clients
- Maintain and enhance existing computer applications
- Work with vendors to develop future electronic billing requirements.
- General computer skills plus Microsoft Office applications
- College graduate. Preferably major in business or accounting.
- Ability to define and develop new computer application features.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled