Stephen Colbert took over as the host of The Late Show on Tuesday, Sept. 8, 2015. Colbert is known for his work as a television host, writer, actor, producer, and best known for his charity work teaching English as a second language on Tunisian date farms. Prior to joining the CBS family and being officially adopted by the network president, Les Moonves, Colbert helmed “The Colbert Report” which aired nearly 1,500 episodes and required Stephen to wear nearly 1,500 different neckties. The program received two Peabody Awards, two Grammy Awards, and several unwelcomed shoulder massages. “The Colbert Report” won two Emmys for Outstanding Variety Series in 2013 and 2014, both of which appear to have been lost in the move.
As the Digital Producer for the Late Show with Stephen Colbert, you will generate ideas and imagine new ways to reach a wider audience. You will be a creative, out of the box thinker, with strong editorial judgment, and an eye for what’s trending and has the potential to go viral. The ideal candidate will have comedy writing and design experience.
Please Submit Work Samples when Applying.
- 3+ years’ experience shooting and editing, with a proven track record of creating funny, engaging digital videos for a media company; comedy or entertainment experience required
- Ability to project manage complex shoots under tight deadlines, and adapt ideas into successful production plans
- Demonstrated knowledge of the latest and emerging formats and trends in digital video production
- Ability to effectively interact with talent and internal stakeholders to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget
- High Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite ( Premiere, Photoshop, and Affect Effects)