Digital Marketing ProducerApply
- Manage day-to-day production of EyeLab projects utilizing Asana, MediaSilo, Central Desktop and other management platforms used by CBS On-Air Promotion.
- Organize and manage creative and assets with CBS Marketing and its digital ad agencies, rich media vendors and sites.
- Assist VP, Digital Content and Design in vetting ad agencies and rich media vendors.
- Create and encode high quality media files for broadcast/web and deliver via file management software and the Platform.
- Provide end-user support for edit systems, music server, file transfer servers and basic computing and A/V support.
- Coordinate with the On-Air Promotion Animation group to create graphics for EyeLab promos.
- Coordinate with Production to assign codes and schedule production of EyeLab promos via PromoTracker.
- Assist On-Air Promotion Animation group as Producer as needed.
- Write and post social copy and EyeLab assets to social platforms.
- Manage published content ensuring that it remains accurate and in sync with network’s marketing objectives.
- Various general production duties (i.e., light transcription, research for talent shoots, etc.)
- Manage cbseyelab.com website.
- Schedule and conduct quality control of ingests of print and design assets into digital asset management system.
Bachelor's Degree with a major in Communications, Film (or related field) preferred.
Candidate must have minimum 3 years related experience (e.g., a television network, major film studio, digital content production company, post-production facility, or advertising agency).
Candidate must posses strong marketing and social advertising experience.
Strong interest in digital advertising a plus.
Candidate should be well organized and detail oriented and have strong verbal and written communication skills.
Must be able to work well under pressure in order to deal with daily deadlines.