Position reports to the Regional Sales Vice-President and is responsible for administrative details and transactions necessary for the efficient and effective operation of the Office.
In addition to providing agency, client, and traffic support for 2 Sales Executives, this person has numerous operational responsibilities, the performance of which ensures the successful day-to-day functioning of a business office. Duties include, but are not limited to: Accounts Payable, Payroll, Special Event Management, IT Support, HR Support, working with the Office of Building Management, and oversight of a physical plant that houses 4 different CBS Departments and 33 employees.
- Provide Sales Assistant support to VP and an Account Executive
- Distribute/communicate/file all important or pertinent information in a timely manner
- Liaison with IT to notify of hardware/software issues
- Maintain accurate timesheets and personnel records for payroll purposes, and provide proper documentation and systems authorization for new employees.
- Review, code, and allocate all bills, invoices and miscellaneous charges; identify and resolve discrepancies
- Order and maintain all supplies necessary for proper functioning of office
- Manage Office’s annual special events (2); coordinate and send invitations; manage rsvp list; work closely with outside vendors
- Act as liaison between the company and building management for all space-related issues in the Chicago office.
Possess good organizational and communication (oral and written) skills, a strong work ethic, and understand the value and importance of customer service.