Coordinator, Media PlanningApply
- Assist SVP with special projects as delegated.
- Coordinate affiliate coop reimbursements. Work with agency to prepare payment to reimburse stations for coop advertising participation. Track and log reimbursement amounts and distribute to appropriate parties.
- Verify and track all media invoices against ad purchase orders for monthly processing and payments.
- Track promo inventory returned to sales across all dayparts throughout the year - Issue monthly reports to sales, finance and marketing departments to meet commitments by unit type, update report to keep current.
- Coordinate all barter divisions in material acquisitions – including communication with Barter rep, schedule placement approval, program practice approval, create code and schedule in iPro system, delivery confirmation and reports.
- Office manager for Media Planning department – track, maintain and order all office supplies, equipment, repairs, etc.
- Maintain vacation calendar for the department and update for any absences from weekly time sheets.
- Process weekly time sheets for Media Planning department.
- Update weekly program calendar.
- Provide admin support for SVP (20% of job duties include phones, calendar, expense reports, travel arrangements, etc.)
Bachelor’s degree preferred
1-3 years’ related experience in account management, media planning, or ad sales
Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Possess excellent time management skills/ deadlines
Ability to make independent decisions in the handling of sensitive and confidential information while exercising good judgment and discretion
Well organized and detail oriented
Excellent phone manner and strong communication skills (written, editorial, & verbal)
Must be able to work well under pressure; multi-task and prioritize responsibilities.
Ability to build relationships and interact successfully with senior executives, business unit contacts and key external partners
Positive attitude and the ability to be proactive, resourceful and flexible