The Promotion Marketing Coordinator will contribute to all aspects of the department including activations, events and interactive marketing content. He or she will help coordinate show ideation, planning and execution of promotions, support strategic initiatives and help manage CBS show branding across platforms.
- Generate new ideas and support all promotions for robust marketing campaigns.
- Assist with timelines and key deliverables for all projects.
- Monitor show branding and metadata across platforms to ensure brand integrity and compliance.
- Assist with the planning and communication of branding materials across departments.
- Work with all departments (on-air, media, publicity, programming, interactive, agencies, vendors) on seamless execution of marketing campaign elements.
- Assist in the distribution of reports and materials.
- Assist with the preparation of projects and presentations.
- Keep abreast of digital and experiential trends in the marketplace.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote and Photoshop/InDesign.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and tasks under pressure.
- Extraordinary attention to detail with exceptional organizational and analytical skills.
- Self-starter and positive can-do attitude.
- Ability to interact with individuals internally and externally at all levels.
- Ability to be pro-active, anticipate scheduling/organizational challenges and suggest solutions in a timely manner.
- Ability to work in a team environment.