Cable Customer Service CoordinatorApply
CBS Business Unit: CBS Television Network
Job Type: Full-Time Staff
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
CBS was established in 1928, when founder William Paley purchased 16 independent radio stations and christened them the Columbia Broadcast System. Today, with more than 200 television stations and affiliates reaching virtually every home in the United States, CBS's total network lineup was watched by more than 130 million people a week during the 2012/2013 season. The Network has the #1 drama/scripted program, NCIS; #1 sitcom, THE BIG BANG THEORY; #1 newsmagazine, 60 MINUTES; and #1 daytime drama, THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS. Its programming arms include CBS Entertainment, CBS News and CBS Sports.
Customer Service, Cable
- Provides customer service to cable networks, and streaming customers.
- Will manage workload and responsibilities based on contractual delivery dates and client requests.
- Research source materials available
- Provide budgets and potential delivery information to legal and sales.
- Metadata research will be done using CBS internal systems to pull together information to be provided to our streaming customers in their specified formats.
- Position responsible for writing purchase orders
- Organizing material for deliverables with our vendor.
- Position responsible for assisting in the creation and adherence to CBS Television Distribution budgets.
- Escalation of any delays to manager in a timely manner.
- Must have computer sklls to be trained on multiple proprietary programs as well as all office suite programs.
- College Degree
- 1+ year customer service experience
- Accurate and organized maintenance of files.
- Efficient; Adaptable; Flexible; Consummate Professional; Demonstrates Sense of Urgency; Demonstrates Personal Motivation.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled