CBS Sports Spring 2019 Production InternApply
The Production Intern will report to the Vice President, Remote Production and will be involved in observing edit sessions, viewing tape and performing research as needed for the upcoming football season. A strong interest in a future in sports production is a necessity.
• Solid knowledge and interest in sports, particularly college and professional sports is required.
• Internships are in New York, NY. Selected students must be willing to relocate or commute at their own expense.
• Internships are typically given to rising college juniors and seniors.
• Proper work authorization is needed to be employed within the United States.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Able to work in a fast- paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Able to provide administrative support as needed.
- Have a genuine interest in Sports Television Production.
- Have strong knowledge of the Professional and Collegiate Sports, specifically NFL, College Football and College Basketball.
- Possess a very good work ethic and attention to details, along with being a team player.