CBS Sports Spring 2019 Media Services InternApply
CBS Business Unit: CBS Television Network
Job Type: Paid Intern
Job Schedule: Part-Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
CBS was established in 1928, when founder William Paley purchased 16 independent radio stations and christened them the Columbia Broadcast System. Today, with more than 200 television stations and affiliates reaching virtually every home in the United States, CBS's total network lineup was watched by more than 110 million people a week during the 2017/2018 season. CBS has been the #1 network in primetime for 10 consecutive seasons. The network has the #1 comedy/scripted program, THE BIG BANG THEORY; #1 newsmagazine, 60 MINUTES; #l late night program, THE LATE SHOW WITH STEPHEN COLBERT and #1 daytime drama, THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS. Its programming arms include CBS Entertainment, CBS News and CBS Sports.
The Media Services intern will perform and assist with day to day tasks within the Media Services department. He/she would learn all types of digital media that are used in the CBS Sports environment including:
• Importing videos
• Transcoding media files
• DAM Cleanup and Organization
• Solid knowledge and interest in sports, particularly college and professional sports is required.
• Internships are in New York, NY. Selected students must be willing to relocate or commute at their own expense.
• Internships are typically given to rising college juniors and seniors.
• Proper work authorization is needed to be employed within the United States.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Able to work in a fast- paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Able to provide administrative support as needed.
• Background in Digital Media desired
• Computer savvy
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled