CBS Page ProgramApply
The CBS Page program works with Guest Relations to provide assistance to audience members that attend television productions at CBS. This 2 year opportunity allows individuals to be a part of the CBS team, work on television productions and gain hands on experience in the entertainment industry.
- Assist with managing audiences for television productions.
- Engage audience members, usher, and provide additional support when necessary.
- Provide temporary administrative support to various departments within CBS when necessary.
- Attend informational speaker events.
- Assist with special events when necessary.
- Must enjoy interacting with and engaging audience members.
- Must be energetic, personable, and passionate about CBS.
- Professional and tactful demeanor is required.
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic and positive attitude.
- Must be dependable, punctual, and exercise good judgement.
- Must be available a minimum of 4 days a week and able to accommodate a flexible schedule.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.