CBS Page ProgramApply
The CBS Page Program is a prestigious and competitive eighteen-month program that provides introductory broadcast employment experience. As a member of the CBS Page Program, you will be exposed to a wide range of experiences in TV Broadcasting at the CBS Broadcast Center in New York City. Whenever possible, CBS promotes from within the company – you will be in a preferred position to build a career inside CBS.
The Page Program has assignments within numerous departments in the Broadcast Center. Your tasks may include (but are not limited to): audience management, researching stories, ingesting news, tape logging, coordinating scripts, assigning closed captioning, selecting footage, escorting talent, organizing/distributing tapes, performing clerical duties and assisting staff members. *Duties vary in each department and placement is at the sole discretion of the head of the program.
- College graduates preferred
- Efficient, adaptable, flexible
- Maintain a professional and positive attitude at all times
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates a personal drive and approach all task and responsibilities with a sense of motivation and ownership
- Highly organized
- Good computer skills
- Knowledge and passion for journalism, production, and business are preferred