Producer, Special Projects, NewspathApply
Special Projects Producer will be responsible for the content creation and day-to-day maintenance of CBS Newspath social media platforms as well as field production of breaking and planned news events. Candidate should be proficient in graphic design and digital video production using The Adobe Creative Suite. The Special Projects Producer writes, designs, edits and distributes print, email, and video marketing material for planned special events to affiliates and international clients.
Duties include regular production and distribution of digital content for use on local affiliate web sites.
This position will also be part of the team of field producers coordinating news and entertainment remote broadcast logistics for local news broadcasts. Ability to travel is required.
- Candidate must have minimum 2-3 years of television production experience.
- Candidate must demonstrate strong writing skills with attention to detail
- Strong social media background
- Exceptional written, organizational, and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Photoshop, and Microsoft Publisher
- Ability to create content independently and manage multiple projects
- Strong interest in VR/360-degree video production
- Experience producing live television in the field
- Basic knowledge of WordPress