Assistant General Counsel - TechnologyApply
1. Draft and negotiate technology transactions across CBS Corporation involving cloud computing, outsourcing, hardware, software, professional services and telco services with major industry partners
2. Manage information security and privacy matters related to: consumer privacy; incident response; security audits; vulnerability analysis; penetration testing; hacking; social engineering; and risk management
3. Manage agreements for products, services, information security, confidentiality, human resources, and purchase orders
4. Advise on strategic technology decisions, counsel executives on avoiding business risks in corporate transactions
5. Advise on business risk and tax implications of cloud computing agreements
6 Manage technology license audit responses
The attorney must have 5+ years experience working with technology related contracts and business transactions, preferable in broadcast media or technology.
The attorney must have excellent legal technology skills with applications such as Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat and iManage document management.
The attorney must have excellent legal drafting ability, email etiquette and time management skills