Administrative Coordinator - On-Air PromotionApply
The Administrative Coordinator is responsible for providing day-to-day administrative, and production coordination support to the Vice President, On-Air Design. In addition, this position will manage this group’s media asset library used to distribute content to our partners (network, Interactive, International, Publicity, creative agencies, etc.), and act as a backup for the Design + Animation production manager.
1. Organize and manage creative assets for this group, and its partners (agencies, rich media vendors, etc.
2. Manage published content (i.e., microsites, portals, etc.) ensuring it remains in sync with network’s marketing objectives.
3. Ingest, manage, and log media files using cloud-based digital asset management system.
4. Monitor and create social media reports after content is posted.
5. Various general production duties (i.e., light transcription, research for talent shoots, etc.)
6. Manage calendar/schedule for VP (e.g., meetings, teleconferences, production shoots, etc.).
7. Maintain strong relationships with clients, associates, and executives
8. Manage all phone calls, messages, etc.
9. Maintain files, records and keep office organized.
10. Coordinate all travel arrangements for VP and other members of design department .
11. Process and submit monthly expense reports for all travel and entertainment.
12. Manage graphics production schedule and delivery of media assets.
13. Coordinate annual awards competition entries.
14. Greet all guests attending meetings, presentations, and interviews.
15. Work with Production Operations Coordinator to onboard new freelance designers.
16. Must be able to work evenings and weekends when necessary.
17. At the discretion of your supervisor, duties and responsibilities are subject to change as required.
Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of three years experience as an executive assistant supporting senior level executive(s), ideally in the entertainment industry.
Additional skills required:
Advanced knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management and organization.
Advanced knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office (e.g., Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.) and Apple Mail, Keynote, etc. on Windows and Mac operating systems.
Well organized, detail oriented, and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as a part of a team.
Exercise sound judgement and discretion while handling sensitive and confidential information.
Must have a positive attitude and the ability to be proactive, resourceful and flexible.