Vice President, Media SalesApply
CBS Television Distribution is the preeminent company in television syndication. CTD produces or distributes 10 first-run series, including the long-running, critically acclaimed hits Judge Judy, Dr. Phil, Entertainment Tonight, Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy!, Inside Edition and Rachael Ray, and holds the largest distributed television library at 70,000 hours strong. CTD’s popular off-network product includes the CSI, NCIS and Star Trek franchises, as well as classic series such as Everybody Loves Raymond and Frasier. In addition, CTD handles the domestic television distribution of CBS Television Studios, CBS News, CBS Films and Showtime. CTD is a division of ViacomCBS. For more information, go to www.cbstvd.com.
ViacomCBS is one of the world’s largest media companies, housing some of the world’s most beloved brands. The CBS Television Distribution division is responsible for the sales and integrated marketing for 17 original programs including ET, Inside Edition, Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy, Dr. Phil, Rachael Ray, Family Feud and new this year, The Drew Barrymore Show. CTD is looking for a highly motivated, solution-oriented Account Executive who has strong relationships with clients and their agencies to drive revenue. The ideal candidate will possess critical thinking and excellent presentation skills.
- Strategize and generate revenue from clients and agencies through sales outreach
- Understand client objectives in order to develop the right solutions using data, research, custom content and marketing integrations that meets or exceeds client needs
- Meet with key clients and strategy leads regularly to build strong relationships
- Drive and manage multi touch point partnerships across linear, digital and social
- Responsible for generating new business and growth of revenue across all accounts
- Surpass revenue goals and targets while accurately managing forecasting
- Post-sale follow up to prove out performance and start conversation on next opportunity
· Hire and train staff on an as-needed basis
· Mentor and develop talent
- Minimum 10 years of industry experience
- Must have a deep understanding of linear, digital/social and integrated marketing
- Ability to multi-task and navigate large complex organizations
- Must be excellent at communication and possesses presentation skills that engage a room and foster continuous dialog
- Strong network of key client and agency partners
- Track record of revenue growth & superior client interactions
- Willingness to travel
- Positive, detail oriented, self-starter
- Bachelor’s degree
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.viacbs.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to email@example.com. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.