CBS Television Distribution is the preeminent company in television syndication. CTD produces or distributes 10 first-run series, including the long-running, critically acclaimed hits Judge Judy, Dr. Phil, Entertainment Tonight, Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy!, Inside Edition and Rachael Ray, and holds the largest distributed television library at 70,000 hours strong. CTD’s popular off-network product includes the CSI, NCIS and Star Trek franchises, as well as classic series such as Everybody Loves Raymond and Frasier. In addition, CTD handles the domestic television distribution of CBS Television Studios, CBS News, CBS Films and Showtime. CTD is a unit of CBS Corp. For more information, go to www.cbstvd.com.
This position works closely with a team of talented media sales and marketing professionals on coordinating and scheduling commercials for on-air. Training on in-house system and process will be available.
- Schedules commercials in a time sensitive fast paced environment
- Assures commercials are at the tape house/station for air
- Acting liason between agency, tape house and production company
- Makes day to day decisions of commerical placement
- Resolves commerical creative and inventory issues and discrepancies
- Works closely with VP of traffic, agency traffic and media sales
- Minimum 2 years traffic experience
- Previous work experience in an office environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal skills and works well in a team environment
- Meticulous attention to detail within a fast-paced environment
- High School or Equivalent; Associates degree a plus