TV News Producer - Inside EditionApply
CBS Television Distribution is the preeminent company in television syndication. CTD produces or distributes 10 first-run series, including the long-running, critically acclaimed hits Judge Judy, Dr. Phil, Entertainment Tonight, Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy!, Inside Edition and Rachael Ray, and holds the largest distributed television library at 70,000 hours strong. CTD’s popular off-network product includes the CSI, NCIS and Star Trek franchises, as well as classic series such as Everybody Loves Raymond and Frasier. In addition, CTD handles the domestic television distribution of CBS Television Studios, CBS News, CBS Films and Showtime. CTD is a unit of CBS Corp. For more information, go to www.cbstvd.com.
Inside Edition has an immediate opening for a producer. Candidates must have 5+ years experience producing for a daily news program under tight day-of-air deadlines.
· Must be able to crash segments for day-of air in just a few hours or sometimes minutes.
· Must have keen news judgement and be an excellent writer who can get to the essence of any story with concise yet creative copy.
· Must be a take-charge leader in the edit room and be able to work with graphics department to assure visually compelling reports.
· Must be a strong field producer who can research stories, conduct interviews, direct camera crews and be responsible for bringing back the strongest elements for each report.
· Must be able to travel and work nights/weekends as necessary.
· Must be a team-player who can handle deadline pressure while producing great stories daily.
Please DO NOT APPLY unless you have the required experience and a reel to prove it.