Sr. TV Ratings Research AnalystApply
CBS Television Distribution is the preeminent company in television syndication. CTD produces or distributes 10 first-run series, including the long-running, critically acclaimed hits Judge Judy, Dr. Phil, Entertainment Tonight, Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy!, Inside Edition and Rachael Ray, and holds the largest distributed television library at 70,000 hours strong. CTD’s popular off-network product includes the CSI, NCIS and Star Trek franchises, as well as classic series such as Everybody Loves Raymond and Frasier. In addition, CTD handles the domestic television distribution of CBS Television Studios, CBS News, CBS Films and Showtime. CTD is a unit of CBS Corp. For more information, go to www.cbstvd.com.
Pop is seeking a Sr. TV Ratings Research Analyst to join us in our Pop Playa Vista, California office. Reporting to the Director, Research, the Sr. TV Ratings Research Analyst will be a highly-valued member of the Research team.
- Compile and format ratings data for various program and network reports in an efficient, accurate and timely manner
- Design and execute presentations for internal distribution
- Exhibit excellent proofreading and editing skills
- Maintain digital archiving structure for department organization
- Project management with strong attention to detail and the ability to effectively prioritize and multitask in a very fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Experience & Skills:
- 2+ years of linear research and/or multiplatform research
- Highly motivated, organized, detail-oriented self-starter with strong communication skills
- Proficiency with Nielsen systems (National TV View, Npower, National File Library, MyEvnts)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to initiate and manage multiple projects with varying priorities and deadlines
- Adept at learning new skills with the capacity to apply training quickly
- Strong interest in entertainment, emerging media and technology