Sr SOX & Production AuditorApply
- Position is responsible for the design and independent execution of Sarbanes Oxley 404 testing, internal audit reviews, and various special projects in an effort to improve the division’s operational efficiency.
- Requires prior comprehensive auditing experience along with the technical knowledge and analytical ability necessary to review financial information relating to the entertainment industry.
- Candidate must be skilled in project management, multi-tasking, financial analysis, risk assessment, and capable of designing audit programs which address unique risks in key areas of operations.
- Candidates must possess a strong understanding of GAAP.
- Performs tests and clearly documents test results in accordance with Sarbanes Oxley 404 standards in a fast paced environment.
- Effectively communicates and summarizes findings and required remediation.
Minimum two (2) years of experience.
General knowledge of electronic data processing concepts and ability to document work papers within our electronic auditing program is preferable.
Requires excellent oral and written communication skills to work well with all levels, including senior level management.