Senior Contract AdministratorApply
- Draft and review license agreements, amendments, legal notices and other documents related to television and Video-on-Demand licensing activities using company approved templates.
- Interface and liase with Sales staff in local offices to follow-up and coordinate execution of contracts and related documents.
- Upload documents and correspondence into legal department document management system (iManage) and maintain records on contract status.
- Support Business Affairs attorneys with special projects, contract/sales analysis, contract review, document presentation, etc. Use company information systems (DMS/PRAS/TFS) and other resources (Sharepoint, Salesforce, Onedrive) to gather information as part document presentation and analysis.
Skills & Abilities:
· Superior analytical ability and writing skills.
· Accurate, result-oriented individual able to build bridges between legal and commercial.
· Able to work independently with exceptional organizational, prioritization and time management skills with the ability to execute against multiple, high priority projects with a keen eye to detail.
· Professional, confident demeanor and a team player.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Bachelor degree in related field required, paralegal certificate preferred.
· 3 years’ experience in a similar role with Business Affairs/Contracts/Legal and/or Television Distribution licensing background.
· Knowledge and familiarity with television distribution license agreements and related documents.
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.viacbs.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to email@example.com. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.