Sales Administrator Product Rights & AvailabilityApply
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
· Maintain and track product rights-in, restrictions, and clip clearance data.
· Enter and maintain product meta data, rights, and music clearance information in internal B2B database.
· Communicating with over a dozen local and internationally located customer relations teams to confirmation production and rights information.
· Interacting with various internal divisions within the CBSSI Global team to confirm product information.
· Create and entry rights out license data into internal systems for up to 4 specific customer relations teams, working closely with those teams on a daily basis.
· Coordinating with and supporting sales administration managers to troubleshoot and resolve conflicting rights in and rights out information.
· Assist with systems access requests and quarterly SOX auditing reporting for the CBSSI division.
· Report directly to the Manager of Channels, Product Rights, and Avail Administration and assist in completing time sensitive projects related to avails and assist in implementing procedures related to tracking of rights and avails
- Must be very detail oriented with a minimum of three years of data entry experience and one year of data analysis experience required.
- Applicants for this position must have strong excel skills with focus on organizing large amounts of data.
- Experience with a Studio, Network, or Television Distribution Company preferred but not required.
- Experience reading contracts and understanding product rights a plus.
- Applicant must be able to work in a fast-paced team environment where managing one’s time efficiently is critical to success.