Marketing Asset CoordinatorApply
Asset Coordinator will work from the Marketing Department, under the supervision of the Vice President, Website Administration for CBSSI.com. The main focus of duties will be servicing our clients with contractual materials which may include formatted episodic metadata, photos, episode screeners, promo kits, and graphics. In addition, coordinator will also maintain & update database files in anticipation of requests and add servicing files to CBSSI.com.
Materials are uploaded and metadata added via our website content management system. Attention to detail, timeliness and urgency are crucial to success in this position. This position traffics a high volume of materials on a weekly basis. Coordinator works as part of a team to build complete kits for all of the titles serviced by the website.
Primary duty of the position will be to fulfill standard materials needs for each title as they are produced as well as sourcing archived materials from classic titles. This may include:
- Create standardized spreadsheets of episodic metadata for television programs
- Assemble metadata in requested alternate languages
- Pull materials from web services or file delivery systems (either push or pull)
- Rename files and add to website, add metadata via database systems (data entry and spreadsheets)
- Identify talent in photographs & video clips
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel as data storage
- Familiar with creating, updating, QC, importing and exporting XML files
- Comfortable working with other language text (even if you aren’t fluent with that language)
- Familiar with different file formats, such as JPG, TIF, PSD, PDF, DOCX, XLXS, MOV, MP4, WAV
Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop (basic skills such as resizing, collapsing layers and accessing file info), Aspera, GoogleDrive, Slack.
- At least two years in a comparable position dealing with file management, delivery and metadata schemas.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines at any given time, work independently within a schedule
- Able to use available tools to solve problems and answer questions, including web research and ability to discern good sources from suspect ones
- Passion for television and film is also a plus