Jr. Account ExecutiveApply
CBS Television Distribution is the preeminent company in television syndication. CTD produces or distributes 10 first-run series, including the long-running, critically acclaimed hits Judge Judy, Dr. Phil, Entertainment Tonight, Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy!, Inside Edition and Rachael Ray, and holds the largest distributed television library at 70,000 hours strong. CTD’s popular off-network product includes the CSI, NCIS and Star Trek franchises, as well as classic series such as Everybody Loves Raymond and Frasier. In addition, CTD handles the domestic television distribution of CBS Television Studios, CBS News, CBS Films and Showtime. CTD is a unit of CBS Corp. For more information, go to www.cbstvd.com.
CBS Television Distribution is seeking a Jr. Account Executive based in Dallas. The Account Executive is responsible for managing all aspects of sales generation for in his/her assigned territory/vertical in order to consistently meet or exceed territory sales goals. The Account Executive works with existing and potential clients to determine their business needs and formulate TV station sales. Establish in-person relationships with clients by conducting high volume of face-to-face calls. The Account Executive should be constantly coming up with ways to educate/consult customers and providing tools/data/research/ideas to help advertisers do their jobs. Develop account and territory strategies for long-term development and revenue growth.
- Develop and set the strategic direction required to meet and exceed sales quotas.
- Develop the sales pipeline to maximize revenue and provide accurate forecasting.
- Be recognized as a sales leader within the territory.
- Be trained on our solutions and sales techniques.
- Demonstrate motivation to sell and have a love of our industry.
- Work with sales management to set goals for your region.
- Generate a high volume of sales, prospects, presentations, RFPs, and deals.
- Work with team to provide ongoing sales support to your efforts.
- Proactively communicate account and sales information to management and other team members through regular call reports.
A four-year degree from an accredited college or university is required.
Previous sales experience in Television, Radio, Digital or Cable sales. Working knowledge of the TV industry is preferred but not necessary
This position is based in Dallas, travel is involved.