International Project ManagerApply
CBS Television Distribution is the preeminent company in television syndication. CTD produces or distributes 10 first-run series, including the long-running, critically acclaimed hits Judge Judy, Dr. Phil, Entertainment Tonight, Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy!, Inside Edition and Rachael Ray, and holds the largest distributed television library at 70,000 hours strong. CTD’s popular off-network product includes the CSI, NCIS and Star Trek franchises, as well as classic series such as Everybody Loves Raymond and Frasier. In addition, CTD handles the domestic television distribution of CBS Television Studios, CBS News, CBS Films and Showtime. CTD is a unit of CBS Corp. For more information, go to www.cbstvd.com.
CBS Studios International is seeking an International Project Manager.
- Liaise with post-houses/dubbing studios to localize multiple dubbed languages, dubbing cards, Forced Narratives and subtitled languages for high volume television series distribution that meets the specific requirements of each territory/client.
- Build critical timelines for “day after broadcast” delivery schedules to major broadcasters and digital platforms around the world.
- Track production of materials and delivery progress with post-houses/dubbing studios to assure that all delivery timelines and commitments remain on track.
- Accelerate project timelines on large-scale projects, when needed.
- Create Purchase Orders and manage movement of file/tape materials to launch production between CBSSI and post-houses/dubbing studios on large-scale projects.
- Liaise with CBSSI field offices in researching availability and accessing existing foreign language tracks and subtitles.
- Budget large-scale projects with various post-houses/dubbing studios, working with Accounts Payable to close invoices as each project is completed.
- Coordinate with other CBSSI Project Managers to ensure dubbing schedules are on track to meet delivery dates for VOD and EST clients.
- Collaborate with CBSSI Marketing team to fulfill metadata and artwork requirements.
- Work with Digital Media Sales and Business Affairs teams on technical specifications and delivery requirements for International client contracts.
· 4-5 years of international servicing/post production/localization experience with a thorough knowledge of digital audio / video mastering file formats and elements.
· VOD, EST and other Digital Media experience.
· Excellent Organizational, Prioritization, Communication and Computer Skills.