Human Resources AssistantApply
· Greet guests, answer phones, handle incoming employee inquiries and requests
· Perform office and clerical tasks such as distribute mail, fax, scan, mail packages and file.
· Coordinate drive on passes for visitors to Human Resources department
· Maintain supplies for office
· Maintain office space for visiting executives
· Post Requisitions on our ATS
· Schedule interviews and meetings for the Manager, VP and SVP.
· Update Human Resources information as necessary, secure and distribute confidential materials.
· Maintain positive working relationships with managers and applicants.
· Perform as needed projects assigned.
· Assist in managing up to 10 interns for the spring, summer, and fall seasons acting as a main point of contact for applicants.
· Screen applicants through phone interviews.
· Coordinate logistics for events such as the weekly Speaker Night and Intern Orientations and Exit interviews and assist with other employee events including the health and vendor fairs.
- Understand basic HR principles/policies
- Ability to multi-task in a very fast paced environment and able to take initiative as needed.
- Excellent follow up skills and ability to use good judgement
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Possess excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to manage confidential information
- Impeccable eye for detail