CBS Television Distribution is the preeminent company in television syndication. CTD produces or distributes 10 first-run series, including the long-running, critically acclaimed hits Judge Judy, Dr. Phil, Entertainment Tonight, Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy!, Inside Edition and Rachael Ray, and holds the largest distributed television library at 70,000 hours strong. CTD’s popular off-network product includes the CSI, NCIS and Star Trek franchises, as well as classic series such as Everybody Loves Raymond and Frasier. In addition, CTD handles the domestic television distribution of CBS Television Studios, CBS News, CBS Films and Showtime. CTD is a unit of CBS Corp. For more information, go to www.cbstvd.com.
CBS TV DISTRIBUTION is currently looking for a motion graphics designer to support the on-air promotion team on several nationally syndicated television shows. We are looking for an experienced, energetic, motivated Adobe After Effects designer to become part of our team.
Responsible for working hand in hand with the creative and editorial teams to create compelling graphic looks for on-air promos (topical, generic and image), social media, and sales presentations. The ideal candidate will be a creative individual with excellent aesthetic judgement and an ability to collaborate within a team environment. You will be an integral part of every stage in the creative process, from conceptualization to delivery.
- Fluency with Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Strong working knowledge of Windows
- Basic equipment and system troubleshooting
- Familiarity with Avid Media Composer and Adobe Premiere a plus
- 5+ years After Effects experience
- 3+ years of designing for on-air promotional spots
- Technical knowledge in the operation of Adobe Creative Cloud suite
- Must possess the ability to work under time constraints and deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required
- Must have strong work ethic, positive attitude and leadership qualities with the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities
- Creativity, energy, enthusiasm, organization and initiative are essential
Education & Experience: