CBS Television Distribution is the preeminent company in television syndication. CTD produces or distributes 10 first-run series, including the long-running, critically acclaimed hits Judge Judy, Dr. Phil, Entertainment Tonight, Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy!, Inside Edition and Rachael Ray, and holds the largest distributed television library at 70,000 hours strong. CTD’s popular off-network product includes the CSI, NCIS and Star Trek franchises, as well as classic series such as Everybody Loves Raymond and Frasier. In addition, CTD handles the domestic television distribution of CBS Television Studios, CBS News, CBS Films and Showtime. CTD is a unit of CBS Corp. For more information, go to www.cbstvd.com.
CBS Television Distribution is currently seeking a Financial Analyst. This position works closely with the Manager and Director for each monthly and quarterly close.
- Preparing and analyzing syndication deferred income
- Preparing and analyzing syndication AR
- System cash applications
- Reconciliations of various system reports to the GL
- SOX documentation requests
- Conduct miscellaneous research
- Prepare adhoc reports
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Finance required
- 1-2 years of experience in finance / accounting (entertainment experience a plus, but not required)
- Proficient in Excel
- Must have the ability to research and reconcile outstanding balances
- Must have the ability to organize and schedule work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a team player