CBS Television Distribution is the preeminent company in television syndication. CTD produces or distributes 10 first-run series, including the long-running, critically acclaimed hits Judge Judy, Dr. Phil, Entertainment Tonight, Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy!, Inside Edition and Rachael Ray, and holds the largest distributed television library at 70,000 hours strong. CTD’s popular off-network product includes the CSI, NCIS and Star Trek franchises, as well as classic series such as Everybody Loves Raymond and Frasier. In addition, CTD handles the domestic television distribution of CBS Television Studios, CBS News, CBS Films and Showtime. CTD is a unit of CBS Corp. For more information, go to www.cbstvd.com.
- Responsible for entering and maintaining financial detail in internal computer sales database
- Review data for errors and respond to queries for deal information
- Generate reports utilizing various internal financial and sales systems
- Work closely with International Finance and Sales Administration team members and also worldwide sales office territory managers.
- Organize and summarize large amounts of data using Excel.
- Assist in monthly revenue reconciliation process versus forecast.
- Assist with updates to assorted tracking reports and other ad hoc spreadsheets as needed.
- Develop, enhance, update and/or maintain financial planning models.
- Support the coordination and preparation of cause of change analysis for each forecast, Annual Operating Plan and Long Range Plan.
- Work with key stakeholders, operating groups and finance team members to improve the effectiveness of the financial planning process, assumptions and results.
- Prepare financial reports supporting financial plans and related analysis.
- Support the preparation of Management reporting and analysis.
- Support and prepare ad hoc special projects, financial analysis and reporting.
- Minimum of 1 year relevant work experience in financial planning and analysis.
- Strong analytical skills and Innovative orientation with a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Strong technical skills: Microsoft Excel, MS Word, and PowerPoint.
- Deliverable-focused, strong work ethic, able to prioritize and resolve an array of issues simultaneously.
- Professional, confident demeanor and a team player.
- Excellent written, interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Entertainment experience preferred.