CBS Television Distribution is the preeminent company in television syndication. CTD produces or distributes 10 first-run series, including the long-running, critically acclaimed hits Judge Judy, Dr. Phil, Entertainment Tonight, Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy!, Inside Edition and Rachael Ray, and holds the largest distributed television library at 70,000 hours strong. CTD’s popular off-network product includes the CSI, NCIS and Star Trek franchises, as well as classic series such as Everybody Loves Raymond and Frasier. In addition, CTD handles the domestic television distribution of CBS Television Studios, CBS News, CBS Films and Showtime. CTD is a unit of CBS Corp. For more information, go to www.cbstvd.com.
- Prepare month end journal entries.
- Prepare & Analyze account reconciliations.
- Develop, enhance, update and/or maintain financial planning models.
- Support the preparation of cause of change analysis for each forecast, Annual Operating Plan and Long Range Plan.
- Work with key stakeholders, operating groups and finance team members to improve the effectiveness of the financial planning process, assumptions and results.
- Prepare financial reports supporting financial plans and related analysis.
- Support and prepare ad hoc special projects, financial analysis and reporting.
- Emphasis on Overhead Accounting & Reporting
- Minimum of 2+ years relevant work experience.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to identify and resolve issues.
- Strong technical skills: Microsoft Excel, MS Word, and Oracle.
- Deliverable-focused, strong work ethic, able to prioritize and resolve an array of issues simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills