CBS Business Unit: CBS Television Distribution
Job Type: Full-Time Staff
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Santa Monica, CA, US
CBS Television Distribution is the preeminent company in television syndication. CTD produces or distributes 10 first-run series and holds the largest distributed television library at 70,000 hours strong. Among CTD's critically-acclaimed programs are the #1 syndicated series Judge Judy; talk leader Dr. Phil; the #1 and #2 rated game shows Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy!; the Emmy Award-winning talk shows Rachael Ray and The Doctors; the #1 and #2 newsmagazines Entertainment Tonight and Inside Edition, along with The Insider; court show Hot Bench; and popular off-network product, including the CSI and Star Trek franchises, Everybody Loves Raymond, Frasier, NCIS, Criminal Minds, NCIS: Los Angeles, The Good Wife, Blue Bloods, Hawaii Five-0, Hot in Cleveland and Undercover Boss. In addition, CTD handles the domestic television distribution of CBS News, CBS Films and Showtime. CTD is a unit of CBS Corp.
- Prepare month end journal entries.
- Prepare & Analyze account reconciliations.
- Develop, enhance, update and/or maintain financial planning models.
- Support the preparation of cause of change analysis for each forecast, Annual Operating Plan and Long Range Plan.
- Work with key stakeholders, operating groups and finance team members to improve the effectiveness of the financial planning process, assumptions and results.
- Prepare financial reports supporting financial plans and related analysis.
- Support and prepare ad hoc special projects, financial analysis and reporting.
- Emphasis on Overhead Accounting & Reporting
- Minimum of 2+ years relevant work experience.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to identify and resolve issues.
- Strong technical skills: Microsoft Excel, MS Word, and Oracle.
- Deliverable-focused, strong work ethic, able to prioritize and resolve an array of issues simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled