Financial Analyst InternApply
CBS Television Distribution is the preeminent company in television syndication. CTD produces or distributes 10 first-run series, including the long-running, critically acclaimed hits Judge Judy, Dr. Phil, Entertainment Tonight, Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy!, Inside Edition and Rachael Ray, and holds the largest distributed television library at 70,000 hours strong. CTD’s popular off-network product includes the CSI, NCIS and Star Trek franchises, as well as classic series such as Everybody Loves Raymond and Frasier. In addition, CTD handles the domestic television distribution of CBS Television Studios, CBS News, CBS Films and Showtime. CTD is a unit of CBS Corp. For more information, go to www.cbstvd.com.
- Assist with data gathering and fact-finding.
- Data analysis and presentation of findings.
- Prepare journal entries for monthly, quarterly, and year-end closing.
- Assist with additional projects when needed.
- Must be able to commit to interning for one (1) year.
- Must be available at least 16-20 hours a week (schedule will be discussed further when hired).
- Must be at least a Junior level at an accredited college or university, majoring in Accounting or Finance.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Excel and Word.
- Experience with Oracle preferred but not required.
- Must be a team player who takes initiative.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to think outside of the box.