Executive Assistant to EVP MarketingApply
CBS Television Distribution is currently seeking an Executive Assistant to support the EVP of Marketing.
· Support EVP of Marketing with Administrative duties that include: answer phones, scheduling meetings, maintain calendar for EVP, book conference rooms and schedule drive-ons and other departmental duties as assigned.
· Book all travel and support needed (Flights, car service, hotels etc.)
· Complete expense reports for EVP of Marketing. Complete expenses on a weekly/monthly basis.
· Complete check requests and have a working knowledge of Excel.
· Understand invoice process; act as backup to Media and Finance in the Marketing department.
· Maintain contact list and department meeting times.
· Coordinate RSVP lists for any special division events.
Qualifications & Prior Experience:
· Must be highly organized, have the ability to multi-task, and have excellent Outlook, Excel and Word skills.
· Attention to detail (including good spelling, grammar and proofing skills) and initiative to prioritize work and juggle multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to work on long term and short term projects with minimal supervision.
· College degree required plus a minimum of 5 years as an executive assistant with some service in the entertainment business.