CBS Studios International is the leading supplier of programming to the international television marketplace, licensing to more than 200 markets in more than 60 languages across multiple media platforms. The division distributes programming from CBS Television Studios created for the CBS Television Network, The CW, CBS All Access and other platforms, as well as content from CBS Television Distribution, SHOWTIME Networks, CBS News, CBS Films and a library of more than 70,000 hours of programming. The Studio participates in a number of international channel ventures, including owning and operating Ten Network Holdings Australia and also exports a diverse lineup of formats for local production. CBS Studios International has 13 offices around the world, including its base in Los Angeles and EMEA headquarters in Amsterdam. CBS Studios International is a division of CBS Corporation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Book all travel and support needed for VP of News and SVP of Business Affairs, and help with travel for other various members in the department that require travel support (flights, car service, hotels, etc.)
· Complete expense reports for VP of News on a weekly/monthly basis and SVP of Business Affairs as needed
· Administrative duties include: answering phones, scheduling meetings and conference calls, maintaining calendar and files, booking conference rooms, and other duties as necessary
· Understand invoice process and coordinate requests internally and with clients
· Input sales orders in DMS, create documents in preparation for start order meetings in “Sales Force” for VP of News
· Coordinate with others in Business Affairs on contract/amendment status and signature, assist SVP of Business Affairs with obtaining information from DMS and other internal data services
· Word processing (including Excel spreadsheets), formatting, redlining and updating of legal documents (e.g., contracts and contract summaries)
· Track the contract execution process from beginning to end, liaising with clients, sales administration and international sales offices
· Coordinate lists of requests for CBS and CW Yearly Upfronts. Keep lists of requests and coordinator with LA office and CBS Marketing for tix.
· Update and maintain marketing materials
· Maintain client contact information
The ideal candidate would be able to work in a team environment, professionally handle calls from clients and colleagues, calendar, and assist with daily office functions (e.g. heavy written/verbal correspondence, copying and filing). You must be highly organized, have the ability to multitask, have excellent Excel and Word skills, have attention to detail (including good spelling, grammar, and proofing skills), have initiative to prioritize work, and be able to juggle multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Candidate also needs to be able to handle sensitive, business confidential information.