Executive Assistant, Digital Sales & LicensingApply
CBS Television Distribution is the preeminent company in television syndication. CTD produces or distributes 10 first-run series, including the long-running, critically acclaimed hits Judge Judy, Dr. Phil, Entertainment Tonight, Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy!, Inside Edition and Rachael Ray, and holds the largest distributed television library at 70,000 hours strong. CTD’s popular off-network product includes the CSI, NCIS and Star Trek franchises, as well as classic series such as Everybody Loves Raymond and Frasier. In addition, CTD handles the domestic television distribution of CBS Television Studios, CBS News, CBS Films and Showtime. CTD is a unit of CBS Corp. For more information, go to www.cbstvd.com.
Seeking a proactive, self-starter to assist the Executive Vice President, Digital Sales & Licensing. This is an entry-level position.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
· Work with Excel (data entry, formulas, pivot tables, v-lookup, format files)
· Work with PowerPoint (edit, create and format presentations)
· Data input of financial and deal information into management systems
· Make international travel arrangements (flight, hotels, car, meetings, etc); prepare/maintain expense reports
· Answer phones, schedule meetings and update executives calendars
· Prepare and maintain files/binders
Bachelor’s degree with a major in finance, economics or business highly preferred.
0-1 year of related work experience (will consider internships; recent grads welcome to apply).
Intermediate proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
Able to learn internal management information systems.
Strong analytical skills and ability to work with numbers.
Possess strong communication skills and a positive, can-do attitude.
Self-starter and self-motivator with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
Interest in the entertainment/media industry.