Director/VP Advertising & PromotionApply
CBS Television Distribution is the preeminent company in television syndication. CTD produces or distributes 10 first-run series, including the long-running, critically acclaimed hits Judge Judy, Dr. Phil, Entertainment Tonight, Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy!, Inside Edition and Rachael Ray, and holds the largest distributed television library at 70,000 hours strong. CTD’s popular off-network product includes the CSI, NCIS and Star Trek franchises, as well as classic series such as Everybody Loves Raymond and Frasier. In addition, CTD handles the domestic television distribution of CBS Television Studios, CBS News, CBS Films and Showtime. CTD is a unit of CBS Corp. For more information, go to www.cbstvd.com.
Act as the lead affiliate relations point of contact between the production studio and respective client station’s promotion, programming, news departments
- Supervise production and distribution of generic and topical on-air promotion, custom promos
- Create presentation materials for annual PROMAX Station Summit
- Book and Produce Satellite Media tours at launch and sweep periods
- Coordinate talent travel/affiliate station visits
- Coordinate VIP set visits
- Produce talent photo shoots
- Work with social media producer to create and disseminate content
- Work with publicity teams to maximize local affiliate press
- Distribute weekly show listings
- Monitor Teletrax promo tracking reports
- Work with sales to create sales presentation materials (sizzle reel and powerpoint presentation)
- Create/maintain content database of station affiliate body
- Management of marketing budgets
Experience in broadcast/syndication marketing or local broadcast stations.
Working knowledge of on-air promo production a plus.
10 years Experience min.