CBS Business Unit: CBS Television Distribution
Job Type: Full-Time Staff
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
CBS Television Distribution is the preeminent company in television syndication. CTD produces or distributes 10 first-run series and holds the largest distributed television library at 70,000 hours strong. Among CTD's critically-acclaimed programs are the #1 syndicated series Judge Judy; talk leader Dr. Phil; the #1 and #2 rated game shows Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy!; the Emmy Award-winning talk shows Rachael Ray and The Doctors; the #1 and #2 newsmagazines Entertainment Tonight and Inside Edition, along with The Insider; court show Hot Bench; and popular off-network product, including the CSI and Star Trek franchises, Everybody Loves Raymond, Frasier, NCIS, Criminal Minds, NCIS: Los Angeles, The Good Wife, Blue Bloods, Hawaii Five-0, Hot in Cleveland and Undercover Boss. In addition, CTD handles the domestic television distribution of CBS News, CBS Films and Showtime. CTD is a unit of CBS Corp.
CBSTVD Digital Advertising Sales team is seeking a sales planner. This person will be responsible for generating detailed digital plans in partnership with the sales team for presentation to ad agencies and/or clients. This position is responsible for the management and execution of pre- and post sale activities for digital, tablet, and mobile campaigns. This includes working with AdOps teams to implement campaigns and working with various internal groups on campaign optimization to ensure that contract revenue is fulfilled.
- Day-to-day support of sales team through development of media plans and decks, and marketing collateral for advertising proposals.
- Prepare proposals - proactive and in response to RFPs – which are accurate, strategic, creative, meet objectives, and submitted on time.
- Work closely with and communicate directly with client/agency contacts on a daily basis for general account support, implementation and management of campaigns, monitoring campaign performance, optimizations, revisions and strategic selling.
- Serve as primary liaison between client and Ad Ops to ensure campaigns launch on time and deliver in full.
- Traffic necessary paperwork through internal channels
- Help facilitate post-sale implementation and execution
- Serve as primary liaison between the client and CBSTVD for all advertising needs and inquiries.
- Manage, via close communications with the LA team, online campaign implementation, delivery and optimization processes to ensure that contracts deliver in full.
- Administrative tasks
1-3 years of relevant experience
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled