Digital Asset CoordinatorApply
CBS Studios International is the leading supplier of programming to the international television marketplace, licensing to more than 200 markets in more than 60 languages across multiple media platforms. The division distributes programming from CBS Television Studios created for the CBS Television Network, The CW, CBS All Access and other platforms, as well as content from CBS Television Distribution, SHOWTIME Networks, CBS News, CBS Films and a library of more than 70,000 hours of programming. The Studio participates in a number of international channel ventures, including owning and operating Ten Network Holdings Australia and also exports a diverse lineup of formats for local production. CBS Studios International has 13 offices around the world, including its base in Los Angeles and EMEA headquarters in Amsterdam. CBS Studios International is a division of CBS Corporation.
Job Description: Coordinator is the primary administrator of assets on www.CBSSI.com. The site contains over 750,000 assets across 2,500 program titles. The coordinator works within a tight schedule to source files for episodes of series, name them to our specifications then add them to the website with corresponding metadata.
- Episodic File Additions – retrieve episodic photos & synopses from various sources (web portals, delivery links, server folders) and add to website with full metadata
- Episode Listing – maintain dynamic episode listing on website as episodes are scheduled by studios/networks
- Show Database – maintain the CBSSI.com show database with updated information on the show descriptions, cast and credits and any associated interface images
- Additional Image Materials – add gallery photos, key art, logos, social media assets and web graphics to website as trafficked from the creative services group
- Promo Toolkits – process promo toolkits for the website, adding files along with requisite metadata, clearances and previews as a backup/additional help for Director of Marketing & On Air Promotion
- Library Shows – add files from archive project to site & bring show into current metadata formatting. Prioritize the upgrade and maintenance of library assets based on sales and marketing needs
- Screening Room – request and process digitized videos to add to website for staff and client screening
- Ad Hoc Image Upload Requests – upload client photo requests, publicity photos, press releases, publicity materials and other special projects
- Beta Testing – test stability and functionality of new website builds on both user side and admin side. Identify and document bugs
- Field questions and requests from Sales Offices regarding website functions, users and materials
- Track updates made to show servicing materials and identify missing materials and make requests for items to appropriate sources
- Assess archive materials for addition to website to fill in gaps of servicing materials
- Reporting on website usage, such as downloads of particular materials
- Serve as relief for other marketing website positions as needed (such as operations, document additions, user registration and show folder maintenance)
Systems Used: Files received via Box, Google Drive, FTP, Aspera and server watch folders using primarily Windows and uploaded via a proprietary Content Management System (CMS)
Software: Word, Outlook, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop (basic skills), Slack and FileMonkey
Skills: Meticulous attention to detail. Excellent spelling and proofreading. Ability to multitask and solve inconsistencies once given access to tools and guidelines. Basic understanding of photo standards and file formats.
Additional Skills: Ability to identify talent in photos and audio files, awareness of the history of television programs, ability to recognize other languages (though not necessarily speak them). Basic video editing and understanding of different video formats.