Coordinator, Affiliate MarketingApply
The CBS Television Distribution Affiliate Marketing team seeks a Coordinator. The ideal candidate has one to two years’ industry experience (television preferred), the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced work environment, superior written and interpersonal communication, computer skills, and a knowledge of video and digital platforms.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Support the Director in all facets of advertising, promotion, and affiliate outreach for both shows across all media (on-air, off-air, social and digital)
Interface with CBS Television Distribution (CTD) executives, production staff, show talent, 200+ affiliates and vendors in a fast-paced environment often under pressure
Track ratings, campaign performance, and promo usage both on-air and online.
Establish, organize, and maintain electronic databases, budgets, and invoices.
Implement marketing strategy via on-air, digital, custom promotion, and more to generate consumer engagement and brand interaction
Perform administrative and support-related tasks as assigned
Support senior management in various projects or initiatives as needed
Work closely with on-air promo producers and editors
Post and update marketing materials and assets to B2B website
Work with production marketing team and talent on special projects/ affiliate newsletters/ video deliveries.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in the entertainment industry; television marketing or production or syndication preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required; emphasis in Communications preferred
- Familiarity with syndication and digital and marketing trends
- Working knowledge of editing process
- Team player and service orientation
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Working level knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Photoshop and Keynote
- Superior written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills a must
- Self-starter and capable presenter who can develop relationships quickly and successfully