Coordinator Document & File ManagementApply
The Marketing Coordinator is one of the primary administrators of assets on . The site contains over 800,000 assets across 2,500 program titles. The coordinator works within a tight schedule to source files to service episodes of series, name them to our specifications then add them to the website with corresponding metadata.
The marketing coordinator is tasked with a high volume of time-sensitive documents trafficked between our different production groups to our international clients via our servicing website. The document handling involves downloading the files, renaming them to a consistent convention, uploading them to the website and adding metadata.
The documents include the archives of the episode production scripts/transcripts, music cue sheets, credits, clearances and restrictions, synopses and associated metadata.
Additionally, this role will coordinate the available screening materials on the website of full episodes, previews of selected promos, sales reels, clips and EPKs. Workflow includes downloading of video files, transcoding via a pre-programmed drop folder system and uploading materials to the website and adding metadata, associations and permissions settings.
- Episodic File Additions – retrieve episodic scripts, music cue sheets, credits, clearances from various sources (web portals, delivery links, server folders) and add to website with full metadata
- Episode Listing – maintain dynamic episode listing on website as episodes are scheduled by studios/networks
- Screening Room – request and process digitized videos, QC and add to website for staff and client screening
- Ad Hoc Upload Requests – upload client requests, press releases, publicity materials and other special projects
- Beta Testing – test stability and functionality of new website builds on both user side and admin side. Identify and document bugs
- Field questions and requests from Sales Offices regarding website functions, users and materials
- Track updates made to show servicing materials and identify missing materials and make requests for items to appropriate sources
Systems Used: Files received via Email, Box, Google Drive, FTP, Aspera and server watch folders using primarily Windows and uploaded via a proprietary Content Management System (CMS).
Software: Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Media Encoder, Movavi, Handbrake, Slack and FileMonkey
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent spelling and proofreading.
- Prioritization of time-sensitive tasks as well as regularly scheduled deliveries.
- Ability to multitask and solve inconsistencies once given access to tools and guidelines.
- Basic understanding of file formats and standard document formatting conventions.
Additional Desired Skills:
- Awareness of the history of television programs, passion for TV, ability to recognize other languages (though not necessarily speak them).
- Basic video editing and understanding of different video formats.
- Ability to read a script and synopsize plots or watch an episode to create coverage.