CTD-TV Research InternshipApply
CBS Business Unit: CBS Television Distribution
Job Type: Paid Intern
Job Schedule: Part-Time
Job Location: Santa Monica, CA, US
CBS Studios International is the leading supplier of programming to the international television marketplace, licensing to more than 200 markets in more than 60 languages across multiple media platforms. The division distributes content from CBS Television Studios, CBS Television Distribution, SHOWTIME Networks, CBS News, CBS Films and a library of more than 70,000 hours of programming. The Studio participates in a number of international channel ventures and also exports a diverse lineup of formats for local production. CBS Studios International has 13 offices around the world, including its base in Los Angeles and EMEA headquarters in Amsterdam. CBS Studios International is a division of CBS Corporation.
Want to work in television? Better know what a rating and a share is. Perfect internship for dependable, enthusiastic, and motivated students with career interests in the television industry and a desire to learn Nielsen rating methodologies.
- Preparation and distribution of Nielsen ratings, charts, and graphs utilizing MS Excel and MS Word
- Tracking program data, processing, and editing for network, syndication, and cable divisions
- Various related TV Research duties including miscellaneous office projects and office assistance
- Ability to work well in an environment where needs and priorities are subject to constant change
- Willingness to take and follow directions and to ask questions when uncertain of task
- A strong sense of personal commitment to teamwork
- Ideal candidate should have firm analytical skills and be a self-starter
- Excellent proofreading skills desired
- Must be available between 9:00AM-12:00PM
- pays $14.25/hr
Minimum commitment is 6 months
MUST BE COLLEGE STUDENT!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled