2018 TV Research InternshipApply
CBS Television Distribution is the preeminent company in television syndication. CTD produces or distributes 10 first-run series, including the long-running, critically acclaimed hits Judge Judy, Dr. Phil, Entertainment Tonight, Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy!, Inside Edition and Rachael Ray, and holds the largest distributed television library at 70,000 hours strong. CTD’s popular off-network product includes the CSI, NCIS and Star Trek franchises, as well as classic series such as Everybody Loves Raymond and Frasier. In addition, CTD handles the domestic television distribution of CBS Television Studios, CBS News, CBS Films and Showtime. CTD is a unit of CBS Corp. For more information, go to www.cbstvd.com.
- Preparation and distribution of Nielsen ratings, charts, and graphs utilizing MS Excel and MS Word
- Tracking program data, processing, and editing for network, syndication, and cable divisions
- Various related TV Research duties including miscellaneous office projects and office assistance
- Ability to work well in an environment where needs and priorities are subject to constant change
- Willingness to take and follow directions and to ask questions when uncertain of task
- A strong sense of personal commitment to teamwork