The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for directing, delegating, coordinating and overseeing the workflow with Split Case replenishment and put away as well as Full Case picking on 2nd shift. In addition the supervisor will delegate to staff on moves and maneuver staff to voice pick as needed. The Supervisor will build morale while enhancing areas of strength and improving areas of weakness which supports Labor Management functions.
The schedule is Monday - Friday from 1 PM - 9:30 PM.
- Supervise 6 employees in the Full Case Department and 15 employees in the Split Case Department.
- Ensure that all daily departmental tasks/assignments (put aways, replenishments, picking of orders & shipments) are completed within company compliance standards and in a timely manner
- Ability to work and/or Learn voice technology
- Assist with the execution of departmental set up and break down for New Title and lay down releases
- Complete all tasks assigned for Daily commitments
- Ensure proper inventory levels are in place to fulfill orders
- Delegate daily workload and maximize the use of staff to ensure consistent work flow while minimizing overtime hours
- Monitoring, analyzing, and maintaining departmental reports properly and timely
- Continuous coaching of staff as necessary
- Keep management informed of department progress/issues
- Defuse employee issues in a timely manner
- Comply with company policies and procedure
- Encourage and uphold company safety standards
- Maintain and exceed LM standards.
- Clear all Excess stock cartons Daily
- Ability to successfully meet customer commitments in high-pressure situations
- Experience in DC warehousing
- PC Skills-Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook
- Warehouse systems – WM, AL, Dashboard, etc
- Ability to establish and maintain professional employee relationships
- Ability to build employee moral
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written, verbal and decision making skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of employees/management
- College degree or comparable warehouse experience