Seasonal Voice PickerApply
CBS Business Unit: Simon & Schuster
Job Type: Temporary / Per Diem / Freelance
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Riverside, NJ, US
Simon & Schuster, a part of CBS Corporation, is a global leader in the field of general interest publishing, dedicated to providing the best in fiction and nonfiction for consumers of all ages, across all printed, electronic, and audio formats. Its divisions include Simon & Schuster Adult Publishing, Simon & Schuster Children´s Publishing, Simon & Schuster Audio, Simon & Schuster Digital, and international companies in Australia, Canada, India and the United Kingdom.
Two shifts available - 1st shift (Monday - Friday from 7 AM - 3 PM) and 3rd shift (Sunday - Thursday from 9 PM - 5 AM) supporting the Split Case department, picking customer orders. The position is temporary through the busy season, wrapping up in the Fall (end of October).
- Pick orders to fill orders using voice picking equipment
- Follow simple voice commands to fill book orders
- Meet or exceed LM SOP quota
- Scan labels using finger scanner
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to understand and follow simple commands (English)
- Able to meet daily LM quota for picking
- Attention to detail
- Good listening skills
- Good math skills
- Ability to stand on feet all day
- Lift 40lbs.
- Able to follow all CBS Company policies and procedures
- Able to follow all safety standards
- Overtime as needed (both voluntary and mandatory)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled