Scheduler - TemporaryApply
Scheduled work hours:
Monday-Friday 8:00am- 4:30pm
This is a temporary, non exempt position
Summary of Position:
With efficiency and accuracy, evaluate, proofread and prepare documents related to the work order scheduling area through various systems.
- Enter work orders using the work order system.
- Communication with many internal departments as well as our 3rd party vendors via email and phone.
- Schedule appropriately based on many variables.
- Generate and analyze workorders in process report daily.
- Maintain 3rd party vendor log for 3 vendors.
- Generate Workorder Summaries and send to appropriate vendor.
- Approval of Workorder labels and stickers.
- Maintain 3rd party sticker & label log.
- Upload of orders for publicity mailings.
- Publicity Module mailing process.
- Perform data entry of orders received for workorder customers.
- Secure all necessary approvals for overrides.
- Provide backup for data entry of regular orders when needed.
- Additional duties assigned by Manager.
- H.S. diploma, College degree preferred
-Analytical abilities applicable to our Order Processing & Workorder systems.
- Excellent attention to detail and data entry skills.
-Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Microsoft Office package (Outlook, excel, word, access etc), Internet, UOPS, Workorder system.